myucel

myucel

SPOILER ALERT!
Smile - Raina Telgemeier

The book Smile by Raina Telgemeier is about a girl named Raina. In the beginning Raina was at a meeting about scout girls. When one of her friends mom dropped her off her friends decided to do a race.When they started to race Raina did not notice her shoes were untied! Unfortunately she tripped and she saw blood on the floor. She noticed nothing was scrapped every one came to see what had happened. Raina noticed she was missing her both front teeth! Her friends rushed to get her parents as they did Raina’s mom picked her up and took her home. That night Raina’s mom made so many calls to orthodontist to see if they were still open.One orthodontist was about to leave he went to their house to give her antibiotics. And that's how she spended mostly 2 years.After to year her teeth were somewhat fixed .

This book reminds me of the time when i cut my head.This reminds me of the story because i had to go thru a long process and i was only 7 and i thought i wasn't going to be normal but here i am. Another connection i have is text to world. For example people think if they go thru something hard or tough that they won't get over it .But they actually do get over it.

Yes i would recommend this book because it's entertaining.I would recommend this book to the people that suffer to read . To the people who like graphic novels and to the people that like to see pictures while reading.I think this book  was fun to read because i can relate to the main character Raina.